Providing comprehensive industrial demolition Melbourne services throughout the city and surrounding areas, Merhi Group work on both complete new builds or for renovations where only partial demolition is required.
As an experienced family-owned Australian industrial demolition contractor, we can completely level or partially remove existing structures, swiftly and professionally clearing the way for your key project to make progress. Our experienced industrial demolition Melbourne professionals understand the unique requirements of working in a range of challenging industrial environments and fully appreciate the critical aspects and key areas of often-complex industrial demolition projects. We have repeatedly delivered highly successful outcomes for more than two decades.
Merhi Group: delivering professional
Industrial Demolition Services
There are many key reasons why project managers or principal owners throughout Melbourne and wider Victoria initially choose, then return to, us for a spectrum of vital industrial demolition services – also recommending our professional teams to others. Key amongst these are:
- Our commitment to clear communication at all times and to work within your budget by optimising your demolition costs
- Commitment to safe industrial demolition services practices, timely delivery of our demolition services, and an unequalled post-work clean-up
- Actions can include site excavation, removal of soil or concrete, bricks, green waste, timber, metal, and for both external and internal strip-outs
- A commitment to the 100% safe removal of any asbestos – we hold a Class B Asbestos Removal Certification
- Our passion for sort, strip and salvage practices, to better recycle as much material as possible – currently achieving an unmatched 80% plus success rate, without further adding to your project costs
Licenced Industrial Demolition Contractors
As a fully accredited company, with much experience in industrial demolition projects and holding public liability insurance up to A$20M, Merhi Group is certified by the Registration of Building Practitioners Victoria. This is one of the many ways in which our wide range of clients understand the level of expertise we offer, and the care we take, in such highly specialised work locations.
Our licenced industrial demolitions contractors team have the hard-won knowledge, gained over two decades, to clearly identify and fully appreciate the critical elements of any such project. We recognise that such workplaces are challenging environments in which to operate. Building close professional relationships with project managers is an important strategy we adopt; understanding and adhering to work safety regulations another absolute priority we follow.
Our initial inspection and highly-competitive quote is free from any obligation on your part
Fully understanding both the work involved and those location complexities means that our superb value quote accurately reflects the circumstances, location and the work to be completed.
Contact us now to discuss your industrial demolition needs.